Single: £25.00 (Standard)
Single: £21.00 (Concession)
Family: £60.00 (2 adults & 2 under 16s OR 1 adult & 3 under 16s)
Under 5s go free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Discounts available for local residents – enquire below.
Where concession rates are advertised these apply to: senior citizens, children under
16, NUS students, and anyone receiving unemployment or disability benefit. Proof of
entitlement will need to be shown on entry to the event or a full-price ticket will
need to be purchased.
The Garforth Arts Festival is promoted by the School Partnership Trust (Reg Charity
No.1110495) a charitable non-profit making organisation. Any proceeds from the
festival are re-invested in the local educational community.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is made to avoid programme changes, Garforth Arts
Festival 2015 reserves the right to change artists or programmes without notice as a
result of events and circumstances beyond its control.
HOW TO GET TO GARFORTH
A642 North East, leading to the A1M North / South and the A64 to York.
A642 South West, leading to M62, Leeds and Manchester
A63 West,leading to Leeds Outer Ring Road and A64 York
A63 East,leading to A656 Castleford and A1M North / South
Garforth station is on the main Trans Pennine Route between Leeds and York and is
within easy walking distance of all Garforth venues.
Garforth Academy, Lidgett Lane, Garforth, Leeds West Yorkshire LS25 1LJ.
There is no parking on-site except for disabled blue badge holders by prior
Further information about parking in the local area coming soon.
This is a community event for people of all ages. Please conduct yourself
in a reasonable manner at all times and enter and leave the site quietly
with regard for our neighbours.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Right of admission is at the Promoters and/or their
2. As a condition of entry you consent to personal searches and belongings
being carried out by authorised persons at any time. Refusal will mean
disbarment from the event.
3. Tickets cannot be transferred, refunded or re-sold. Lost tickets cannot
be replaced or refunded.
4. Passouts and re-admissions at the discretion of the promoter.
5. The Promoters reserve the right to change the bill without prior
6. No professional type still, video or audio recorders are allowed on
site without prior permission of the Promoters.
7. No alcohol, glass containers, cans or any other items which in the
view of the Promoters and/or their representatives may pose a safety,
security or fire hazard are permitted on site.
8. No illegal substances may be brought in to the event. Anyone found
doing so will be refused entry and/or ejected.
9. Please note that repeated and prolonged exposure to high impact sound
levels may cause permanent hearing damage. Strobe lights may be in use
at this event.
10. As a condition of entry you consent to appear for no fee in any filming
and/or recording of the event, and waive any future image or broadcast
11. Proof of concessionary ticket status required on admission.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Information line: 0113 212 7144
Email: enquiries AT garforthartsfestival.co.uk
(note please type @ in the usual way - we have presented it like this to avoid